HOME >>     Search     Memberlist     Register     Profile    Log in to check your private messages     Log in  
<  whats for lunch  ~  fuckin china |
chronicprophet
PostPosted: 20-06-2002 10:23 AM  Reply with quote
senior citizen

These old dinosaurs think that restricting freedoms whether it's religious and/or political is the wave of the future. Their policies on isolating the peace loving nation of Taiwan from the world really pisses me off. Those tyrants have already conquered Tibet, Hong Kong, and Macau. They don't think that's enough until they ruin the lives of 23 million Taiwanese people. Do you want to guess who was one of the original founders of the United Nations in 1945? It was The Republic Of China (ROC) of course which is now in Taiwan since the Communist Revolution overthrew them in 1949. Under pressure from People's Republic of China (PRC) to the UN, The ROC was forced to give up its seat in 1971. The UN has no policy on only one China, that was Peking's (Beijing's) policy. During the Cold War East and West Germany each had a seat in the UN and so did North and South Korea but WHY NOT TAIWAN? Taiwan has dramatically changed from a third world police nation in 1949 to being the 14th largest trading nation and the first "Chinese Democracy" which are the greatest accomplishments in world history. For all the facts on The ROC being one of the original founders of the UN, please click here.
The UN better wake up and realize that 23 million (probably the biggest amount of) people still aren't represented in the UN. The UN just pretends that PRC represents these missing 23 million Taiwanese and I think that's bogus, fraud, sham, etc. Taiwan qualifies in every respect to be represented in the UN, especially as a friendly, democratic and prosperous nation. The only thing that stands in the way is PRC. I just can't wait for the day that these old PRC Communist dinosaurs start to die off. Then the younger generation (especially the ones who demonstrated at Tiananmen Square in May/June 1989) would become the new leaders of PRC and resume the "Wind of Change" that seemed to have stalled after Europe's Communist Governments toppled like dominoes.
I wish for once that a high PRC Government member would publicly state that PRC should leave Taiwan alone and let the Taiwanese people decide their destiny. They all repeat the same God d*** rhetoric that Taiwan is a (so called) renegade province and that PRC would never renounce the use of force to "take back" Taiwan. I would like to repeat again that Taiwan has NEVER been ruled by PRC, not even for a single day. Taiwan has been governed by The ROC since the moment Japan signed the surrender treaty ending World War II and handed Taiwan back to The ROC on September 2, 1945.
Great Britain should have recognized The ROC instead of PRC. Why? Then it would have been much less painful for them to handover The free, Democratic Hong Kong to The free, Democratic ROC than to Communist PRC. The same goes for Portugal with Macau.
When NATO led by The United States accidently bombed PRC's Embassy in Belgrade, Yugoslavia on May 7, 1999, demonstrators in Peking retaliated by throwing rocks at the American Embassy. I told my dad that as a response the American embassy should move back to Taiwan! I know that the Taiwanese people are definitely more appreciative of the American embassy than the Chinese.
I am also sick and tired that Taiwan can't represent themselves as Taiwan but under the "Chinese Taipei" banner in the Olympics and Miss Universe Pageant. PRC has no right to do this to Taiwan. Heck, do you see Puerto Rico go to the Olympics as "American San Juan"? Remember PRC does NOT and NEVER even for a single day rule over Taiwan even though they still like to pretend they do by having a dummy Taiwan province representative (Taiwan has stopped pretending since 1991). Puerto Rico is an US territory but do you see the US Government cry like a little bitch? NOOOOOOOO!

PostPosted: 27-06-2002 06:49 PM  Reply with quote
Yippie kai-ay motherfuckers

cant be fucked reading that...
PostPosted: 28-06-2002 07:58 AM  Reply with quote
Grenade Consultant

I agree completely Shocked
PostPosted: 28-06-2002 11:12 AM  Reply with quote
senior citizen

so true though
PostPosted: 28-06-2002 12:30 PM  Reply with quote

I wouldnt know I didnt fuckin read it
PostPosted: 29-06-2002 01:49 AM  Reply with quote
senior citizen

well fuck u
PostPosted: 29-06-2002 12:26 PM  Reply with quote

cheque please, table 1...

ive gone on a posting spree today... and its the first time in years that im wearing my doona cause its that fucking cold. I mean wearing it at the computer... god dam track pants long wooly pants things are in the drier :\ im bored... we should have that chat thing up already so I can abuse people

PostPosted: 01-07-2002 10:48 AM  Reply with quote
senior citizen

suck my dick box... Surprised
PostPosted: 04-02-2003 11:41 PM  Reply with quote
noob

and so you can say everyone have reason.
iam from china mainland ,and the thing excited me in this actiles is about 1989.
boold on the square.
and taiwan is not on my handle. goverment is not a human being.
I think I care more about human being,and also the stimulate it gives us.

that's all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jamie
PostPosted: 05-02-2003 12:07 AM  Reply with quote
regrets signing up

word.

I don't think I could say it any better.
peace, brother.

PostPosted: 05-02-2003 03:24 AM  Reply with quote
semi erect member

... hmmmmm! neah ... The radio`s playing Queen ... And We`re Rockin` out!...
PostPosted: 29-05-2003 09:43 AM  Reply with quote
noob

Twisted Evil Eye Dunno Whut Eye'm Doing Right Now

Smoke It Up...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
steeeve
PostPosted: 30-05-2003 04:02 PM  Reply with quote
digital pimp

yo makin' a fool of yo'self
marc
PostPosted: 31-05-2003 12:24 PM  Reply with quote
bloke

Went to china early last year, and did a study of the Communist governmental systems this year, and I'm in full agreement. Tightarse pricks (the government, not the people, the people are the nicest bunch you'll ever meet).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
chronic prophet
PostPosted: 19-11-2003 12:05 PM  Reply with quote
semi erect member

wierd comin to a post I made like 1 and 1/2 years ago