HOME >>     Search     Memberlist     Register     Profile    Log in to check your private messages     Log in  
Author Message
<  whats for lunch  ~  Are you being served? | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 210, 211, 212, 213, 214  Next
Smithy
PostPosted: 05-04-2013 12:11 PM  Reply with quote
disconnect my internet...


Joined: 15 Dec 2005
Posts: 15668
Location: N-E-W Jers, where plenty murders occur

m8 who are you?
_________________
DanTheMan wrote:
yeah ever since jimmy started drinking the appeal of booze has just vanished.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
packy
PostPosted: 05-04-2013 01:08 PM  Reply with quote
TCB


Joined: 20 Feb 2005
Posts: 10050
Location: The belly of the whale

Not american or prone to america worship if my googling is correct.

That shit just looks like slim, greasedogs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Mattizzle
PostPosted: 05-04-2013 02:12 PM  Reply with quote
fully erect member


Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Posts: 7108

Work came to the party and bought us a couple of ‘platters’ of six inch subway sandwiches for lunch today. I lucky dipped and got a teriyaki chicken and salad (ol bin grub) and what I believe is a ‘club’ sandwhich (gma)
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/fvckmtn
http://www.facebook.com/thefevered

Lochlan wrote:
I'd go back to June 2012 and give Brendan Jarvis a condom.
View user's profile Send private message
nomad
PostPosted: 11-04-2013 10:30 PM  Reply with quote
secret service agent


Joined: 31 Jan 2003
Posts: 21284
Location: The court

Dinner was subway, wrap, dbl chicken fillet. Yep.
_________________
hi
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
DanTheMan
PostPosted: 12-04-2013 12:33 PM  Reply with quote
Member Senior


Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Posts: 18304
Location: internet

I'm off Subway. Probably for good.
_________________
eddie wrote:
actually I enjoy air travel.


totalimmortal wrote:
im not racist you dumb fuck.. I have family members that are indian etc.


eddie wrote:
my dad is cum grenades with a guy who owns an indian restaurant in kenmore and gives us free naan with every dish
View user's profile Send private message
nomad
PostPosted: 12-04-2013 07:41 PM  Reply with quote
secret service agent


Joined: 31 Jan 2003
Posts: 21284
Location: The court

I'm not lying when I say that I think I got mild food poisoning from subway last night. The guts m8.
_________________
hi
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Mattizzle
PostPosted: 17-04-2013 12:42 PM  Reply with quote
fully erect member


Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Posts: 7108

tuna; thai curry flavour on
bread; white.

_________________
http://www.facebook.com/fvckmtn
http://www.facebook.com/thefevered

Lochlan wrote:
I'd go back to June 2012 and give Brendan Jarvis a condom.
View user's profile Send private message
jimmy
PostPosted: 17-04-2013 01:07 PM  Reply with quote
navy blue


Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 10823

rare roast beef rolls with rocket, cheese & tomato. they were truly sensational and I do not know why I proceed to piss my cash into the coffers at the local tuckerbox. they are the filthiest bunch of cunts in the industry let it be known.

I once noticed a staff member tuck into a chip of a plate a customer left there. the stupid prick doesn't realise that he owns the kingdom and could eat straight out of the oven if need be.

_________________
Justin wrote:
tell us more about how your living situation was burdened because of the local rags front page
View user's profile Send private message
woodz
PostPosted: 17-04-2013 01:42 PM  Reply with quote
fully erect member


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3082

DanTheMan wrote:
bought an avocado this morning. cracked the cunt open and she deadset fucked. breakfast is dry toast.


this is the worst fucking feeling. so much potential, ruined
View user's profile Send private message
nomad
PostPosted: 19-04-2013 12:10 AM  Reply with quote
secret service agent


Joined: 31 Jan 2003
Posts: 21284
Location: The court

Dinner was, how you say ; soup.
_________________
hi
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
jimmy
PostPosted: 22-04-2013 09:30 AM  Reply with quote
navy blue


Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 10823

dinner on saturday night was a pie from 7/11 and dinner on sunday was a sausage roll from caltex petroleum. great food for a great weekend.
_________________
Justin wrote:
tell us more about how your living situation was burdened because of the local rags front page
View user's profile Send private message
DanTheMan
PostPosted: 22-04-2013 10:27 AM  Reply with quote
Member Senior


Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Posts: 18304
Location: internet

went to survey co on friday night. sensational spread put on by the team at one of brisbane's hippest eating spots with the broccolini in lemon butter and pork belly tacos truly exceptional.

thought the plating of the panna cotta was a bit off though fellas.

_________________
eddie wrote:
actually I enjoy air travel.


totalimmortal wrote:
im not racist you dumb fuck.. I have family members that are indian etc.


eddie wrote:
my dad is cum grenades with a guy who owns an indian restaurant in kenmore and gives us free naan with every dish
View user's profile Send private message
jimmy
PostPosted: 22-04-2013 04:12 PM  Reply with quote
navy blue


Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 10823

lunch was nann and pork crackling.
_________________
Justin wrote:
tell us more about how your living situation was burdened because of the local rags front page
View user's profile Send private message
nomad
PostPosted: 23-04-2013 10:44 PM  Reply with quote
secret service agent


Joined: 31 Jan 2003
Posts: 21284
Location: The court

Dinner was laksa
_________________
hi
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Luke
PostPosted: 24-04-2013 10:45 AM  Reply with quote
fully erect member


Joined: 02 Jan 1970
Posts: 1014479

jimmy wrote:
lunch was nann and pork crackling.


Hahaha

_________________
...is a really nice guy with a great outlook on life

Frank wrote:
anyone got a mediafire link to the noel gallagher alben?

its for a cum grenade

jimmy wrote:
I own 10 pairs of cheap monday underwarez.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Mattizzle
PostPosted: 29-04-2013 12:53 PM  Reply with quote
fully erect member


Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Posts: 7108

virginian ham, under ripe tomato and a bitty coles tasty cheese on white coles bread: lunch.
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/fvckmtn
http://www.facebook.com/thefevered

Lochlan wrote:
I'd go back to June 2012 and give Brendan Jarvis a condom.
View user's profile Send private message
DanTheMan
PostPosted: 30-04-2013 05:06 PM  Reply with quote
Member Senior


Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Posts: 18304
Location: internet

been eating a lot of chia seeds lately
_________________
eddie wrote:
actually I enjoy air travel.


totalimmortal wrote:
im not racist you dumb fuck.. I have family members that are indian etc.


eddie wrote:
my dad is cum grenades with a guy who owns an indian restaurant in kenmore and gives us free naan with every dish
View user's profile Send private message
Melissa
PostPosted: 01-05-2013 03:32 AM  Reply with quote
fully erect member


Joined: 11 Sep 2006
Posts: 6491

How do you eat them? Apparently cooking them destroys the nutritional value.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
jimmy
PostPosted: 01-05-2013 08:40 AM  Reply with quote
navy blue


Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 10823

I used to put them in my protein shake, if anyone was wondering.
_________________
Justin wrote:
tell us more about how your living situation was burdened because of the local rags front page
View user's profile Send private message
Melissa
PostPosted: 01-05-2013 09:58 AM  Reply with quote
fully erect member


Joined: 11 Sep 2006
Posts: 6491

Why'd you stop?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
jimmy
PostPosted: 01-05-2013 10:22 AM  Reply with quote
navy blue


Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 10823

because I stopped working out.
_________________
Justin wrote:
tell us more about how your living situation was burdened because of the local rags front page
View user's profile Send private message
Melissa
PostPosted: 01-05-2013 10:31 AM  Reply with quote
fully erect member


Joined: 11 Sep 2006
Posts: 6491

Is that because you no longer feel the need after the breakup with your (workout) partner?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
jimmy
PostPosted: 01-05-2013 10:36 AM  Reply with quote
navy blue


Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 10823

Confused
_________________
Justin wrote:
tell us more about how your living situation was burdened because of the local rags front page
View user's profile Send private message
Melissa
PostPosted: 01-05-2013 02:00 PM  Reply with quote
fully erect member


Joined: 11 Sep 2006
Posts: 6491

Mini GYG chipotle pork burrito w/guacamole AND brown rice. My GYG app failed and I couldn't redeem my loyalty points Sad
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
eddie
PostPosted: 01-05-2013 02:11 PM  Reply with quote
NT Renaissance Man


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 37085
Location: south west

had an oily spring roll and now it feels like its trying to escape through my belly button
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

All times are GMT + 10 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 211 of 214
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 210, 211, 212, 213, 214  Next
Brisbane m8s Threadz xoxo Forum Index  ~  whats for lunch

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum